• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Monday, April 28, 2014

    PPA201 - Blooming With Kindness

    I missed last week's celebration over at the Pals Paper Arts where they celebrated their 200th challenge, so instead of beating myself up for it, I figured to get this week's darling sketch challenge, PPA201 a try.  

    Here is my card:
    I tried out a different color combination for this card compared to what I normally use, which includes Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron, and Wisteria Wonder which I really like after putting it together. Also, using more of this cute DSP, Afternoon Picnic.

    This big beautiful flower came from the stamp set: Blooming with Kindness where it gave me an opportunity to mix up my colors. Here is what I did....first inked up my stamp using More Mustard and than I grabbed a sponge dauber and applied in different areas using Coastal Cabana and than used my Pear Pizzazz marker for the steam. Later, I huffed on it and stamped it down. 

    Yes, it's Coastal Cabana although you don't see the blue since mixing the 2 colors create a different color. At the end, I used some yellow chalk and applied on top using a sponge dauber as well. Stampin Dimensionals once again came in handy to pop up the center stage and basic rhinestones on opposite corners. Sentiment is from set Wetlands.


    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon