• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, June 16, 2013

    MOJO297 Secret Garden and Gingham Garden

    Sorry for not posting more regular, but I have had some family issues that's taken me away from blogging after getting back into it, but luckily my son, who is so dear and important to me is now doing much better after several trips to urgent care and hospitals for several weeks. It's a nightmare to see your little one suffer night and day with breathing problems.

    Currently he is still under breathing treatments 3 times a day, but doing much better. They are trying a new medication to help prevent flare-ups. None the less, today I'm able to post up a card for the MOJO297 over at Mojo Monday. I do have some other cards and a cute project, which needs posting so will get that up as soon as I can.

    So with the new catalog in place, here is a new card with some cute items.

     Love this paper, Gingham Garden and finally got a chance to use my new stamp set: Secret Garden. Colors are Island Indigo, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. The sentiment comes from the set: Bring on the Cake.

    Stamped the big flower directly onto the DSP and once again stamped it onto Island Indigo cardstock, fuzzy cut the little flower in the center and added a little basic rhinestone. Used Stampin Dimensionals in between the flower to pop it up more. Hope you enjoy and will be working to post at least weekly and get my other cards posted that I have completed already.

    Pin It

    1 comment:

    1. this is super adorable, luv the plaid papers...hope you have a wonderful week!

      enjoy *~*

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon