• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, July 29, 2012

    Mojo Monday 251 - Blooming with Kindness

    Another week at Mojo Monday, MOJO251, with another sketch designed by Carole Burrage. For me, it's another Sunday for the final day to get this card in before it closes. I almost didn't make it, since nothing came to mind until today.

    If you would like to join the fun click here to go directly to the challenge. Here is mine below:
    Again some new DSP, this one called: Fan Fair and I must say, I love it. Very soft, natural, vintage look which gives any card some elegance.

    Here, I used the stamp set: Blooming with Kindness along with the ink More Mustard. Later I decided it needed just a little color, so I applied some chalk (Pink Pirouette) in the center.

    For the ribbon, I used 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla. This ribbon is so easy to use and flexible to create any bow. I love to do double bows with it. For the button, it's Pretty in Pink Corduroy now (retired), but went to nice with it that I had to use.

    Added some Basic Pearls on each corner of the card along with Stampin Dimensionals under the Scallop circle. Cardstock used: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, & Whisper White. Hope you enjoy and have fun creating!!

    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon