• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Monday, May 21, 2012

    FMS 35 - Pocketful of Posies & Fun Flower

    What a cute sketch design by the very talented Team Designer, Jennifer Timko over at the Freshly Made Sketches blog and I wanted to give a try. Great inspiration over there so go take a look and enjoy!

    I've had bad luck with the internet and have only been able to use my ipad, which I can't figure out how to post using that. Therefore, missed out on being able to post recently, so decided to start with this sketch now that my internet is back up. Very fustrating, but the company believes it's now resolved completely. Well onto the actual card.......
    Finally got to play around with some new stuff I've had such as the Marina Mist Pleated Ribbon which I got back from the Occasions Mini Catalog, but now retired. Also, used the DSP Pocketful of Posies which will be retiring at the end of May. 

    For the flower, I used Bigz L Die called Fun Flower than I spritz it with some water to crumple it up and unfolded to add a new twist to it. What do you think?

    For the sentiment, I used the stamp set You're a Gem, which is also retiring, but yet so cute. Don't worry, you can still get it while supplies last. Also used Stampin Dimensionals to pop up the center and the small Oval Punch.

    Last but not least, I finally got to use my new Edgelits Adorning Accents and happy to say it's in the new catalog coming June 1, 2012. Colors used were Marina Mist, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso for the sentiment. Hope you enjoy!!

    .
    Pin It

    4 comments:

    1. Oh, I love this card .... what pretty papers and a spectacular flower!!!
      Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm so glad your internet is fixed, because I wouldn't have wanted to miss this card. Fabulous choice of papers and accessories. Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

      ReplyDelete
    3. What a wonderful card! That flower is fantastic and I love the colours you chose!

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon