• HOME
  • PROMOTIONS
  • PRODUCTS
  • CONTACT
  • HOSTESS BENEFITS
  • CLEARANCE

    Sunday, October 9, 2011

    Mojo Monday 209 - Delightful Decorations and Letters to Santa


    Been super busy with the new arrival of my baby boy so apologize for not posting lately, but having alot of sleepness nights and trying to get acustom to having a little one. Please bare with me while I do my best to get a routine. He is quite a handful, but love him to death. Got this card done on Tuesday, but just now having time to post it up.

    Once again, it's another weekly challenge at Mojo Monday with October Mojo Madness Contest MOJO209, sketch designed by Julee Tilman. The important thing is to have fun! Easy to join click here to go directly to the challenge. Here is my card below.

     

    This was a fun sketch design and allowed me to get a head start for christmas by using the stamp set Delightful Decorations along with the DSP, Letters to Santa.


    Fun new silver glitter paper made this card sparkle. The Modern Label Punch along with the Word Window Punch helped to add a little glamour to the sentiment. The stamp set used was Teeny Tiny Wishes along with Soft Suede ink.

     

    For the ribbon, I used Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon and to get my Ornament to have some glitter, I used double sided sticky sheet to my stamped image and than added glitter to it.

    Of course like always, I used stampin dimensionals to raise my ornament up and added some basic pearls to finish the card off.


    Complete list of supplies:

    • Stamp Set - Delightful Decorations (116517) 
    • Inks - Soft Suede (115657), Marina Mist (119668) 
    • Cardstock - Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
    • DSP - Letter to Santa (122349) 
    • Other- Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon (122331), Sticky Sheets (114300), Dazzling Diamonds (102023), Silver Glimmer Paper (124005) 
    • Punches - Modern Label (119849), Word Window (119857), Ornament (119847), Eyelet Border (119853)
    Pin It

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon